FLORENCE- The Pinal County Public Works Department is pleased to announce that River Road has been re-opened for traffic in District 3 following a closure due to storm-related damage.
The following roadways are currently closed due to flooding, storm damage or construction:
- Bluebird Road at San Pedro River crossing (storm damage)
- San Pedro Road at San Pedro River crossing (storm damage)
- Camino Rio Road from San Pedro Road north to Hackberry Wash Road (storm damage)
- Freeman Road from Camino Rio Road to Flying UW Road (storm damage)
- Schnepf Road at Queen Creek Wash crossing (construction)
- Teel Road from Ralston Road north to Thunderbird Road (construction)
Pinal County appreciates your patience while these roadways are closed and improvements are made. Please drive carefully and do not cross barricaded roads. The Pinal County Road Information Line is 520-866-6078. Road closures can also be found on the internet at http://pinalcountyaz.gov.